GOSLING INFEED, SIMPLIFIED.
The GooseNeck Infeed streamlines can loading for your Wild Goose Gosling™ canning system.
UP TO 12 CANS PER MINUTE
Now With An Integrated Control Interface
Gosling 2.0 is an automated, entry-level beverage canning system designed for packaging and maintaining the quality of small product volumes from tank or keg. The system incorporates our patented seaming and filling technology to deliver the same superior consistency as our higher speed machines. With the ability to accommodate multiple can heights and carbonated or non-carbonated beverages, Gosling 2.0 gives you the professional packaging flexibility you need.
Quality craft canning, simplified.
- Can Size: 202-307 (8-32 oz / 236-946 mL) with a 200-300 lid type
- Dimensions: 44″ L x 26″ W x 41-43″ H (112 cm L x 66 cm W x 104-109 cm H)
- Deck Height: Entry and exit deck height of 12-14″ (30.5-35.5 cm)above base surface
- Weight: 275 lb (125 kg)
- Power: Single-phase 13A @ 115VAC, 50/60 Hz or Single-phase 200V-240V
- Air: Clean, dry compressed air required at 6.5 scfm @ 95-100 psi (185 L/min @ 6.2-6.9 bar) in accordance with ISO 8573-1:2010 (-:4:-). Dew Point < 37° F (3° C)
- CO₂: Required at 12-25 PSI (0.8-1.7 bar)
- Warranty: Standard 1-year warranty; Extended warranty available