GOSLING INFEED, SIMPLIFIED.
The GooseNeck Infeed streamlines can loading for your Wild Goose Gosling™ canning system.
15 to 50 cans per minute depending on your needs
Add more speed as your business grows.
Wild Goose’s modular Evolution Series supports you as you take the steps from your earliest production stages to higher speed canning. With upgradeable system options, the Evolution Series expands with you affordably on the same compact footprint to meet your needs.
Growing steadily? Upgrade stage by stage to meet your customer’s demand.
Growing rapidly? Skip stages and upgrade your output all at once.
- Automatic patented CO2 purge/fill station
- Automatic can lid placement with low lid refill indicators designed for smooth lid dispensing and intelligent lid detection
- Automatic patented seaming station
- Dimensions: 88” L x 38” W x 108” H (79″ H when lid tube removed)
- Deck Height: 46” with casters; adjustable 44″-46″ without casters
- Power: Single-phase 17A @ 115VAC, 50/60 Hz, or single-phase 200V-240V)
- Air: Clean, dry compressed air required at 12.2 cfm @ 90 psi; refrigerated air dryer and coalescing air filter rated to 0.10-0.01 micron required
- Training: Onsite for 2-3 days
- Warranty: Standard 1-year warranty; Extended warranty available
Mobile and CE-Certified models available.
- QuickChange Options
- Rinse Tunnel & Air Nozzles
- Inlet Pressure & Temperature Monitors
- Flow Meters
- Accumulation Pack-Out Conveyor
- Manual Whale Tail Infeed Tray
- Blue Lift
- Spare Parts Kits