GOSLING INFEED, SIMPLIFIED.
The GooseNeck Infeed streamlines can loading for your Wild Goose Gosling™ canning system.
UP TO 45 CANS PER MINUTE
The first canning system with counter pressure + atmospheric filling.
The Wild Goose Fusion™ 2.0 Counter Pressure + Atmospheric Canning System accommodates virtually every craft beverage across a wide range of product conditions, like higher product carbonation levels, pressures and temperatures. Our proprietary system design uses groundbreaking dual counter pressure and atmospheric filling technologies developed by Wild Goose. The Wild Goose Fusion canning line combines the best of our pioneering fast-pour innovations with the versatile bandwidth of pressurized filling to give you unmatched counter pressure canning performance.
- Can Size: Range of standard and sleek can sizes, including 211 and 204 bodies up to 19.2 oz
- Dimensions: 88” (224 cm) L x 38” (97 cm) W x 116” (295 cm) H
- 81” (205 cm) H when lid tube removed
- Deck Height: 40” (101.5 cm) with casters; adjustable 38”-42” (96.5 cm – 106.5 cm)
- Weight: 800 lb (363 kg)
- Power: Single-phase 30A @230VAC, 60 Hz
- Air: Clean, dry compressed air required at 90-100 PSI, 12.2 CFM
- CO₂: Required at 30-40 PSI (2.1-2.8 bar)
- Training: Onsite for 2-3 days
- Warranty: Standard 1-year warranty; Extended warranty available
Mobile and European CE-Certified models available.
- QuickChange System™ for Lid Changes
- Rinse Tunnel & Air Nozzles
- Liquid Nitrogen Dosing
- Accumulation Pack-Out Conveyor
- Manual Whale Tail Infeed Tray
- Blue Lift for Depalletization
- Spare Parts Kit
- SPA Treatment (Service Partnership Agreement)