As a Wild Goose customer, you are part of the Flock! This means we are here for you any time you have questions or run into problems, or when your equipment needs a little attention.
Wild Goose’s “SPA Treatment” (Service Partnership Agreement) gives you peace of mind about your machine upkeep, operator best practices, packaging training and more.
Benefits of the Wild Goose SPA Treatment include:
Guidance from Wild Goose Service Professionals
Offering years of Wild Goose equipment experience, our service experts will provide you with professional instruction and support to help you get the most from your system. Onsite training is designed around your specific needs.
All-Inclusive Preventative Maintenance Budget
The SPA agreement includes a spare parts kit (for preventative maintenance), with labor, travel and technical support included in the annual SPA Treatment visit. Need extra parts? Enjoy a discount on any repair parts and labor performed during the onsite visit.
Hassle-Free Machine Maintenance
Ready to offload your annual machine maintenance responsibilities? We can step in! Our experienced team will perform yearly system inspection, cleaning, calibration, software updates and preventative maintenance at the recommended scheduled interval to give you optimal packaging productivity.
- Spare parts kit
- Onsite machine inspection, cleaning, calibration, software update and wearable parts replacement
- Canning seamer or bottling crowner tune-up
- Onsite training customized for your team
- 10% discount off additional parts and onsite labor during annual visit
- Priority technical support and onsite repair scheduling, plus exclusive offers for SPA Treatment customers
All services and support are performed exclusively by certified Wild Goose experts.